Anyone tried Rain-X wiper blades on a 67?

Do the wiper blades on your 60's mustang actually work?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Only on the passenger's side

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, so rain-x only lists their wiper blades compatible with 69 mustangs and later and I was wondering if anyone has tried to get any rain-x blades to fit their 67 or 68. I am also curious to know if there are any blades from other model cars or any later model's blades that fit on a 67? My blades are rubbish and I have never actually had wiper blades that actually worked and I tossed a pair of these on my truck last week and they remove every water molecule when they wipe.

Any ideas or help would be great. I really would hate to order some and have to return them because they do not fit.

Thanks ahead of time.

• Sponsors (?)

I can't say about those particular blades.

I'll only run the Trico Classic series, because they look factory. I can't stand the look of the black blade holders on the chrome arms. I think they are 15 inch blades.

They work alright. The biggest issue with the wipers on our classic Stangs not working well is that the blade is not at a 90 degree angle to the windshield. If that is the case, you can gently bend/twist the arms to get them at a better angle. I have worked on mine some, but they still are not perfect.

I'm still using the original arms and blade holder, I found that ANCO makes a 15" refill blade with metal backing (silver) instead of the plastic refills. I think the part # is U15R, I have my local O'Reilly's auto order me a pair at a time as I need them. Pretty sure they sell the metal silver frame too and the arms if needed. I use RainX liquid on all the windows and it works really well for keeping the windows clear enough to see out of. I get a good sweep with the blades and windshield RainX treated.
Jon