ATI Blower what to do?

Deece

Sep 16, 2005
I just got an ATI procharger d3m blower. I did not know anything much about it when I bought it (obviously) I called tech support to run the serial # and found out this thing is friggin HUGE. I have a basically stock motor right now, nothing too special just intake, TB, headers, no cam, stock heads, etc. The blower puts out like 22lbs. I was told that it is capable of like 1200hp. A bit overkill for me I have an 86 vert. Even if I turned it down the farthers I could get it down would be like 12-13 PSI I was looking more toward the 6-9 range for now. I am open to suggestions on where I could get rid of this anyone know of any high HP forums around, I attached a copy of the add I have up in classifieds right now
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Description: Brand new ATI procharger d3m blower, full kit did not come with an intercooler does have:
D3 BLOWER SATIN SERIAL #80432

MAIN BRACKET

SUB BRACKET COG IDLER PULLEY w/ BEARINGS

6 RIB IDLER

6 RIB SERPINTINE IDLER BRACKET

WATER PUMP PULLEY

CAST ALTERNATOR BRACKET

SS ALTERNATOR BRACKET STRAIGHT

SS ALTERNATOR TENSIONER BRACKET

8MM COG CRANK PULLEY

8MM COG BELT

6 RIB SEPERTINE BELT

OIL FEED LINE

OIL RETURN LINE

OIL RETURN AND FEED FITTINGS

ITS ALL HERE - ALL NEW AND NEVER USED !

I don't know a whole lot about this I bought it and it is WAY too big for me to use. I will consider trades for engine parts (heads) maf AND INJECTORS other superchargers. I will not consider trades for other vehicles, body interior driveline etc. Please E-mail me offers This is not gonna be given away so please don't waste my time with stupid trades or lowball offers

• Sponsors (?)

Have you even tryed it to see if you can get the boost down low enough and a custom tune?

12-13psi isnt hard on parts if the tunes right,plus that thing would have some serious low-end for a centrifical.

:D

No I haven't even tried to do that there is no one anywhere near me that could tune it well. I think it might be too big even if its turned down. My cars a vert and I pretty much just built it for cruising

Deece said:
No I haven't even tried to do that there is no one anywhere near me that could tune it well. I think it might be too big even if its turned down. My cars a vert and I pretty much just built it for cruising

Maybe you could send it back to ProCharger in exchange for a % off a new P1SC kit (with intercooler)? :shrug:

They probably wouldnt (or wouldnt give you jack for it),but its worth a shot.

My piano has got a fresh tune, I just got it back from Anderson Ford Pianosports. Its putting out a little over 90 decibles now with the old tune it was only at 82 db and the A flat was broken Think Im gonna order a new soundboard too. Anyhow what the @%?& should I do with my car?:shrug:

The problem with pulling the D3M down for lower boost is the air will be lazy since your spinnning it WAY below what it was designed for. If you decide you want to try that I have quite a few serpintine blower ATI pullies laying around....

Sell the kit, look at a P1SC or even a D1SC unit have it tuned.....

ms93gt said:
Sell it for what its worth, buy an s trim, then use the extra money and put towards some heads.

That what I thought but I am not getting too many bites on it yet, Come on Guys buy my monsterously huge blower and bail me out of this mess!!!!:SNSign:

90lxcoupe said:
sell it to 1991vert, hes got a dart block that would look real nice with that monster blower hanging off of it!

I'll sell it to who ever can pony up the $. Or has some good parts I can use. I don't think he has contacted me on it.