Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

• Sponsors (?)

Shaws has a big parking lot, it's on rt.44 which is the way to Sam's Club, and meeting at 1 should be a good time. If your hungry and you like Mc Donalds there is one in the parking lot, also there is a Friendly's in the parking lot and down the street there is papa gino's so there is enough places to eat if your hungry. So let me know if that sounds like the good idea.

ImportEater98 said:
With spacers they will stick out about 4 inches outside the wheel well, and i would need very long studs. It would be unsafe and look very stupid. God knows how he got these on his mustang, but judging by the wear on the fronts, they didn't belong there......looks like im out for a few monthes till i can buy some new ones.

hey man , i talked to you before ...are u looking for tires or rims and tires?and what kinda of rims did u get from that kid that dont work ?i have a set of wheels with brand new tires i was looking to move . let me know if u dont post back here i will hit u up on AIM

EDIT:

Well guys....i did it. Me and the neighbor successfuly fitted the wheels. We had to grind the calipers, bought new lug nuts (the idiot gave me 18 instead of 20). In any case they are on, and look great. Wendy and I will be at Shaws Rte 44 at 1pm. Hey Phil, thanks for taking the reins on this show....i've been too bummed out before today to try and organize anything. Nice work though! See ya'll tommorrow! :banana:

John - Can't wait to meet you and the wife. Here's the list of people I'm coming with:

Me - 96 Moonlight Blue GT
Mark - 02 Black GT
Brian - 94 Black Cobra
Brians friend - 94 White Cobra
My dad - 77 Ferrari 308 GTB

edit - No one cares if my dad comes in the ferrari do they? He's debating it since it's a mustang meet, I figured no one would care much..

Milenko said:
John - Can't wait to meet you and the wife. Here's the list of people I'm coming with:

Me - 96 Moonlight Blue GT
Mark - 02 Black GT
Brian - 94 Black Cobra
Brians friend - 94 White Cobra
My dad - 77 Ferrari 308 GTB

edit - No one cares if my dad comes in the ferrari do they? He's debating it since it's a mustang meet, I figured no one would care much..

Ferrari :hail2:

peace