Attn: Seekonk Sams Club Guys

• Sponsors (?)

dark_cobra_01 said:
NEBOC has a DYNO DAY planned for the day before on a Saturday.. I'll mention the Sam's club night to everyone and see if we could just go there.. You guys wouldn't need to go to A&W.. We could all just meet at Sam's..

-DC

That would work out well. Of course, i don't think anyone would mind the ride down to A&W anyhow, as the 1st gets a bit closer, let me know what you wanna do Joe.

Well May first is apon us....anyone going to Sam's this Sunday? It is supposed to be Sunny/65. The only rain we are getting after all is on Saturday. Me and my gf are both bringing our cars. Who's down for a cruise/meet before? Is NEBOC meeting anywhere Sunday Joe? Please post if you are interested, and once i get a good idea of how many are meeting, we can all establish a good place to meet.
Talk to you all soon
-John

I may go and if I do, I'd like to meet up with you guys. I live in Wareham and it's an easy way down 195 for me, but I'd be interested in cruising down with you guys (even if I have to drive out of my way.) It's not too often that you can cruise with many Mustangs. What time do you meet and where?

Hissing Cobra said:
I may go and if I do, I'd like to meet up with you guys. I live in Wareham and it's an easy way down 195 for me, but I'd be interested in cruising down with you guys (even if I have to drive out of my way.) It's not too often that you can cruise with many Mustangs. What time do you meet and where?
Yeah definately.....i have seen pics of your car, but never in person. Last year we met at Henry's Rootbeer Stand in Taunton here, but the parking lot is small, and well its right around the corner from me so its not such a great cruise. Tell you what Hissing, you pick this one. I don't mind driving. :D

Hissing Cobra said:
Can you guys come down route 140? We could meet in the New Bedford/Dartmouth area. Is 3:30 too early? Just trying to get something going. How about McDonald's parking lot in Dartmouth (by the mall?) Anyone got any better ideas?
That sounds just fine with me....anyone who doesn't know where that is, let us know and we can give you some directions. 3:30 isn't too early. That will give us time to coordinate everyone and for those who are hungry, get a bite to eat. I would like to try to get to Sam's by 5 because as you know it fills up fast. Who's in?