Best Headers

• Sponsors (?)

I will tell ya what not to get instead. I have summit long tubes & have hated them. I buy most all my stuff from summit so thats not a slam on them but, the headers had slip fit tubes that I had to weld up the joints.had other fitting issues too.

For shorty headers.....the ford racing headers are then best IMHO. Every set I've installed fits like oem.

For long tubes....up in the air. Some of the "better" ones are pricey

Ive got Hooker Super Comps. Love the headers but the adapter plates tick me off to no end...

Really depends on the motor, the car, and what youre trying to do with it.

Bassani equals will be among the best quality.

Loudest will long tubes, but you will also need a new x pipe and probably have ground clearance issues and they are a PITA to install.

The Pypes shorties are also very nice, fully polished 304L Stainless. I switched to these from the Ford Racing pieces which are 409L stainless, then ceramic coated. If you scratch them they will rust....

Loud truly will depend more on the muffler you have, but it all comes down to then combo. If you want loud use a Bullet or 1 chamber Flowmaster and any x-pipe, they will hurt your power if your car is stock but it will be loud.

I cant believe I just answered a "Whats loud thread":doh:

The Pypes shorties are also very nice, fully polished 304L Stainless. I switched to these from the Ford Racing pieces which are 409L stainless, then ceramic coated. If you scratch them they will rust....

Loud truly will depend more on the muffler you have, but it all comes down to then combo. If you want loud use a Bullet or 1 chamber Flowmaster and any x-pipe, they will hurt your power if your car is stock but it will be loud.

I cant believe I just answered a "Whats loud thread":doh:

i cant believe u did too :eek: ;)