Best intake for turbocharged 347 stroker?

Hey guys and gals, I'm planning on building up a 347 stroker this winter that I plan to put a turbocharger on. I'm debating on what intake I want to use. The car is not going to be a full out race car but it will see occassional trips down the 1/4 mile. I was debating between the Performer RPM II or a box style intake like the TFS R-Series or Victor series. I was thinking about going with the Edelbrock Performer RPM II intake that way I could use it on my current setup too. I think it would be matched a little better for my current combo with the F-Cam than the TFS Street Heat I have now. I know the F-Cam is not the best but its what I have for now, plan on a custom cam for the turbo-stroker. So what do you guys think is the best intake for a forced induction street car?

• Sponsors (?)

How big is the turbo? Sounds to me like your gonna need a serious intake, Victor, spyder, TFS R something of that sort. A RPMII and Holley would still work, but would hold you back more then likely. Think of it this way, a 347 breathes deep to start with so something like a RPM II is a good choice for it. Now add a turbo...see what Iam saying? Regaurdless, its going to be stupid fast!

Yeah, I'm not looking at going too crazy with it right now. We all know how that turns out though. I'm thinking right now that its gonna be a single turbo setup, probably a Turbonetics T-66. I'm planning on limiting it to 10 psi for now but the temptation will probably go creep in to go higher somewhere down the road.