Black 87-93 Mustang GTs Pics Please

leroy93lx

Jun 24, 2007
Indiana
I may get a black 1993 Gt for the wife to cruise in and i need to see what everybody else has done with theirs. ( I really need to show her how bad ass a fox body GT could be) She isnt a huge fan, but she wants something fast! The 96 isnt cutting it for her. Please post what you got! Thanks everybody:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno...a '93 GT isn't that much faster than a '96.

Many more faster cars out there...hell a G6 GTP could beat a 5.0. (I know because sadly i've done it in my friends GTP)

Buy her one of those :)

Posted via Mobile DeviceShe has a fusion orange G6 with 20s and Eibachs on it. It will walk the 96 all day. She wants a 5.0 5 speed just to tool around in. She wants it to be low with a thumper cam and loud exhaust! Trying to keep miles off the G6 really and i already have a ton of parts to build an extra foxbody

Wow, then nice find having a girl that wants a fox. I'm lucky if i can find a girl that knows what one is ;)

mine finally has learned what a fox is when not referring to the animal, but thinks mine is loud, stinky and pointless to dump money into. maybe when she rides in it she will learn how fun it is and that my stories of it turning heads everywhere i go are true and she shouldnt make fun of me for mentioning the attention it gets

mine finally has learned what a fox is when not referring to the animal, but thinks mine is loud, stinky and pointless to dump money into. maybe when she rides in it she will learn how fun it is and that my stories of it turning heads everywhere i go are true and she shouldnt make fun of me for mentioning the attention it gets

I think i know two girls that know what a Fox Mustang is.

With every other girl I know, if the car is older than two or three years they could care less about it.

thanks man. I'm thinking about getting a set of 96-97 cobra wheels for it. I have them on my red vert and after seeing them on your black notch, I think I need to get some for the black one.

I think i know two girls that know what a Fox Mustang is.

With every other girl I know, if the car is older than two or three years they could care less about it.

My wife is inseparable from her 90 GT. In fact, she insisted I get rid of the AOD and swap in a 5 speed. Then when her A/C quit, and I was going to fix it, she told me to get rid of ALL the a/c parts on the car to take weight off the nose. She was the one that when it was time for a rebuild, she didn't want stock parts, she had to have a cam, intake, all bolt-ons and some nice dress up stuff.

We routinely "drive spiritedly" together down our road. She has a Mustang tatoo on her back.

I think I'm lucky.

Wow, then nice find having a girl that wants a fox. I'm lucky if i can find a girl that knows what one is ;)

Yep she is a keeper. She learns something new about the mustang world daily. She is usually into the bling bling on luxury cars but has had to get use to me and the mustang stuff for the past 3.5 years, so she is being more open minded. I have a pretty general idea of how its going to look already. I just wanted to be able to show her what other people were doing to theirs. I wanted to do a crazy two tone and she shut that down instantly!! :nono:

Well, in that case, not a black GT....but my black LX

St1.jpg

St3.jpg