Blowby Racing anyone ?

So I messed up not only once but twice by hesitating on buying a NX plate kit from AM while they had it for sale on black Friday and then when it was on clearance. I went to buy one the other day and they were no longer available.:mad: Well I've decided that my car has to have N20. I found it for a decent price (about $500) at this Blowby Racing place but ive never heard of them and honestly everywhere else I look ( Jegs , Summit , ect.) its way to expensive. Like almost $700 or more for the kit. I also have a chance to buy the service manager @ my dealerships old used NOS kit for $275. But im leery of buying a used kit. What do you guys think ? Im open to any comments or suggestions here.

• Sponsors (?)

Hhaha sorry dude but remember my post aboot that? Yea i went ahead and got that kit(got here yesterday). I've heared that name before but don't know of them. If the kit comes complete go for it. On buying a used kit? DO NOT DO IT. I bought a used Zex kit a while ago and didn't know what all was supposed to come w/ it and only got the interface box w/ some wires a nozzle, the tank and some supply lines. The main supply line exploded in my face :rlaugh: when i opened the bottle and the interface didn't even effing work. Just buy new so you know it has all the parts and that they work. Plus you'll get the main booklet w/ all the info you need/want w/ it. BTW, mine should be installed this weekend barring any unforseen problems:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Dunno how I havnt heard of them. I put my self in this situation for being so damn indecisive all the time. So the used kit idea is def out. Looks like they are on the up and up but Id like to hear a few more opinions on Blowby before I make a decision.

They are legit. I'd be interested in seeing if their shipping is as fast as Summitts or what their fees are.

Shipping was around $35 bucks. Now im just waiting on the kit to show up. Should be here tommorow I would think. Now I just have to start picking up accessories for it. I know I need a fuel rail adapter since I have 04 fuel rails after my injector/rail problem. I also need to get a gauge , purge kit , and some sort of RPM window switch. I'll prob just stick with NX stuff there too. Now im kind of curious if I should get anything else like a blow down tube , fuel pressure saftey switch , maybe a bottle heater ? What do you guys think/suggest ?

Fuel pressure should never be an issue for us - on a non FI motor, so you can scrap the pressure sensor. Blow down tube isn't necessary. Gauges aren't necessary. Window switch is essential. In your area, a bottle warmer would be a good idea. Purge switch + bottle opener (or a simple on/off solenoid at the bottle) are nice to have, and I enjoy them both very much.

I opened up my kit last night and only found one braided line ( The large one that goes from the bottle to the solenoid) So I was shorted 3 lines it looks like. Also I thought this thing was supposed to come with some sort of WOT switch and /or relay like the picture shows ? Doesn't have that either. How could they miss this much stuff from the factory ? Kinda confused and angry right now. On the bright side I did pick up one of those screw on bottle gauges and fuel rail adapter off e-bay pretty cheap.

Heres pics of everything I got w/ my "kit" minus the bottle brackets and the plate itself.
n1300350126_30096821_7426.jpg

n1300350126_30099792_3476.jpg