Blue Oval Industries is REALLY making me angry. Need advice

:cheers:
PoopDawg said:
LOL... Seriously.. why so harsh? You trying to hurt my feelings? Do you hate me because I'm WHITE?! HUH HUH???
I know your just being cranky...I'd be cranky too if I were still stuck in my third year of the eight grade. Persistance and positive will get you through, trust me oh dim one.

• Sponsors (?)

i like them the guy is nice and he has the lowest prices. Ill wait 2 weeks to save money.

but i always call to place any orders.
sorry to hear your having problems.

DMAN302 said:
It's actually YOUR fault for not checking or verifying delivery at the time of the order...sorry but you didn't ask so don't go and piss on a good company on the net when there's no reason in this case to place blame.

Excuse me, everytime I paypal money on ebay I leave a message "Please send me a tracking number for the product and let me know if its delayed" I have been put on back order before and I now know to do this. I got no response until I started emailing them after a week of nothing. But the price was so good im waiting.....

I just remembered one of my best friends got his parts (about 40$ worth) for free for a back order problem... that's why I liked Blue Oval. I'll call him and ask him again about that- I don't remember the details :)

cevtv said:
At 4:23 you posted your complaint - then at 4:34 (11 minutes later) you say that you tried for an hour to call them............sounds like you have blown the whole thing way out of proportion to me. :bs:

My parts just arrived TODAY. I ordered them on 3/31. And about your comment... Yes, I posted my original thread at 4:23, however I had been trying to call them for the previous hour prior to posting my original thread. They finally answered their phone at around 4:30, after I had been trying since I got out of work at 3:30. That is why I posted my second thread at 4:34 stating that I did infact get in contact with them and they straightened it all out. I didn't want to get stangnet involved, but I grew angry because their phone line was constantly busy, and they failed to respond to the two emails I sent them.

:SNSign:

DMAN302 said:
John has always been FIRST class with me. Sorry things didn't work out so well on that order...but I have over 15 that have. I will say the owner is STANDUP and has saved me SEVERAL hundreds of dollars over the last two or three yrs. I would not be so quick to put out a snipe thread on one of the few companies that actually takes care of business. It's actually YOUR fault for not checking or verifying delivery at the time of the order...sorry but you didn't ask so don't go and piss on a good company on the net when there's no reason in this case to place blame. Now as the manager of a distributor I can tell you I have no issues billing a card prior to shipping the product...it's standard issue with MANY companies.

I don't think I agree with one thing you said. If something is on backorder, you should NOT charge the credit card until it ships. No company I have ever dealt with has done that including National Parts Depot, Virginia Mustang, California Mustang, 50 Resto, Texas Mustang and Summit Racing. If he has emailed them and called them several times and got no response, he has every right to be mad, I would be to. If the website doesn't show it out of stock, how is that his fault, should he have checked his crystal ball? :rolleyes:

66mustang93 said:
I don't think I agree with one thing you said. If something is on backorder, you should NOT charge the credit card until it ships. No company I have ever dealt with has done that including National Parts Depot, Virginia Mustang, California Mustang, 50 Resto, Texas Mustang and Summit Racing. If he has emailed them and called them several times and got no response, he has every right to be mad, I would be to. If the website doesn't show it out of stock, how is that his fault, should he have checked his crystal ball? :rolleyes:

Yes - I agree too. A company should not charge a customer for parts they don't have to ship...The card should be charged the day it ships - period.
Besides - it doesn't make much sense to charge a card up front, because:
#1 - the company loses 2% per transaction on CC purchases. If they have to refund the card, they don't get their fee back
#2 - They run the risk of chargebacks if they can't ship what they collected payment on. Chargebacks are a very bad thing in business. If a company gets too many charge backs, they have the potential of losing their merchant account.
#3 - It's just bad business. I would be quite mad if I was billed for something that a company could not even deliver on.

Did anyone bloody read my post or am I STILL INVISIBLE HOMOS...

SAPIANS!!!

PS: It was like 20 or $25 worth of stuff but it's true and that's why I always order from them now that I remember :)

i've been buying from john for over 2 years now.when he was smaller he had great customer service.as his business has grown it hasn't been as great.i had a recent problem with an order from him.i only live less than an hour away and most of the time i would drive and pick up my parts but because of increasing gas prices i just let them ship it.i ordered my parts early monday morning by e-mail and he says same day shipped orders if by a certain time so i expected my parts by tuesady or wednesday.wednesday no parts so i call and explain and he says my order just came in that morning and i said bs.well my parts arrive friday finally.i've ordered from him since then and everythings ok but he does seem to be in over his head as the business grows.

Fine mister I know everything hey look at me I'm Daggar and I know more than you do so that gives me a right to call you a tool well aren't you so smart mister

ALLA MOE~~~!!! And it's a persian delicacy!!! :p

Gimme my ball back I wanna go home!