Blue/white Cobra help needed

cobraii351

Founding Member
Jan 10, 2000
Altoona, PA
I am painting my Cobra II Blue w/white stripes. I hope to have it done to drive it to Nashville this year in April. With my state implementing emmisions testing I need to get classic/collectible plates on the car as they are emmisions checking exempt. Here's where I need the help. I need four pictures of a blue/white stock looking Cobra II. Front, back, left and right these have to be sent in with my application. I don't have my car painted and by the time I do I may not have enough time to get the plates before we travel. I am will to pay someone all the costs involved with the pictures. I just need to get the ball rolling on this before I run out of time.

TIA

Tim

• Sponsors (?)

cobraii351 said:
I am painting my Cobra II Blue w/white stripes. I hope to have it done to drive it to Nashville this year in April. With my state implementing emmisions testing I need to get classic/collectible plates on the car as they are emmisions checking exempt. Here's where I need the help. I need four pictures of a blue/white stock looking Cobra II. Front, back, left and right these have to be sent in with my application. I don't have my car painted and by the time I do I may not have enough time to get the plates before we travel. I am will to pay someone all the costs involved with the pictures. I just need to get the ball rolling on this before I run out of time.

TIA

Tim

Dude, that is a tall order but would help if i could. maybe find a camera with reverse negative? anyway, i found your video you wanted. call me my friend.

The easiest wasy would probably be to have someone send you pics in digital form. You can then open an account at Future Shop, London Drugs, Best Buy, etc and load the pictures. Get them 48 hour developed and pick them up.

That being said.
I have pictures of the passenger side and front in digital form already. I can go to my garage with the digi-cam and get the others (the rear is up on stands right now but it will give them an idea).

CanadianCobra said:
The easiest wasy would probably be to have someone send you pics in digital form. You can then open an account at Future Shop, London Drugs, Best Buy, etc and load the pictures. Get them 48 hour developed and pick them up.

That being said.
I have pictures of the passenger side and front in digital form already. I can go to my garage with the digi-cam and get the others (the rear is up on stands right now but it will give them an idea).

I don't care if they are digital, or what. I just need 4 pictures. I can print them out on photo paper. I just need the pictures. If I knew and thought I could find the guy that lives in Johnstown PA that has a blue/white one I saw a couple of months ago I would ask him :D . But...

Thanks guys,

Tim

Hey Thanks for the help guys! Could I bug one of you two for a nice clear driver side shot? I get a nice driver shot and the stuff goes in the mail and hopefully my plate comes back. :nice: I appreciate the help guys! If there is ever anything I can do to help you guys out let me know.

Tim.