bought 99 3.8, need help with lowering

Justin702

Jun 4, 2011
i wanted to Lower my silver 99 mustang but have a few questions about it. first i wanna know what people think about the brand "dropzone" its a 2inch lowering springs kit for 80 bucks. is that a good deal? and also i wanted to know if i need new struts while i am at it. this is my first stang and it took me a while to talk my wife into letting me get one. i wanted a manual v8 but i settled for a auto v6 for now. but i am getting e3 spark plugs for it and new wires but other than that the lowering springs were first on my list cause they were cheap. Eventually i want to paint it black with red metallic flakes. get 18 inch rims with nitto555 on it, lower it, get an intake and an exhaust (mac long tube with an o/r x pipe and flowmaster 40's(what sounds deeper the super 40's or the regular?)) also a chip and maybe one day a supercharger or procharger. i know it will take time but i think it will be fun. so what do you suggest for for lowering kits? just springs or struts too ? thanks for reading and i hope to get input! i am new at this but i have wanted a stang for so long!

-Justin

• Sponsors (?)