Bought Myself Another Fox

I know you have been on this site a while and not a newbee, but I am 100% certain you have been scammed. I deal with this all the time at work.

Car is in one location, seller in another, money sent somewhere else. Check on your WU, I am willing to bet that the money was picked up somewhere else other than where it was supposed to be. He had an accent?! Sorry bud, you have been ripped off. Hopefully you are pranking us.

Joe

He picked up the money in Nigeria because he is stationed in Gulf of Guinea. The guy was totally legit. I didn't get any scam vibes. I know Ill get the car.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

A Google search found your engine bay pic.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forum...turbo-347-fox-body.html#/topics/289973?page=1

It's in a GT.

And then here is your car pic:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...QbciwgMHpgQf-t5Xh9ozQGf9VHp8rJ83h3taiPZ9tIegg

Sorry dude. Try to contact WU and see if there is anything you can do to stop it. And get all your information and file a police report. Log into emails and on your phone and let theme look at the email headers for IP addresses and give them the phone#. You will probably never see the money again, but you can try.

Joe

I cant get connected to the number he called me from. I called his dads and mailbix is full. Man I hope I didnt get scammed!

Yeah, saw the porting thread now. I guess he just likes to stop by from time to time and stir stuff up. Heck, he can make good on his claim here and send me some money. I'll promise to ship anything he wants. ;)

Joe

Aw hell, I was pretty excited too...:nonono:

Though I do like that engine bay picture.

I'm always sympathetic towards gullible people, can you guess why?

Reactions: 1 users
I have purchased a car wash and replaced all of the spinning wash cloth material with a large quantity of severed garden hoses. They each vary in length and all have their respective metal ends attached. Drive motors have been replace with 230V variants in order the double the speed of each spinning drum.

This facility has yet to be tested. Not sure why I mention it here other than I thought it might be interesting. :O_o:

I have purchased a car wash and replaced all of the spinning wash cloth material with a large quantity of severed garden hoses. They each vary in length and all have their respective metal ends attached. Drive motors have been replace with 230V variants in order the double the speed of each spinning drum.

This facility has yet to be tested. Not sure why I mention it here other than I thought it might be interesting. :O_o:
When i get my car delivered ill try it out.

Reactions: 1 user
upload_2017-3-17_12-43-42.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Aw hell, I was pretty excited too...:nonono:

Though I do like that engine bay picture.

I'm always sympathetic towards gullible people, can you guess why?

I did buy a stolen truck last year.. The guy stole it from his moms boy friend. he had the title and all. I found out later it was stolen.