Buying MRT Catted H Pipe

Pearl02

Nov 27, 2004
Kansas City
I will be buying a MRT h pipe. Are there any available coupons I can use to save some cash? It looks like MRT is the only place I can order ir from. If there's any place else let me know. Thanks. Pearl02.

• Sponsors (?)

any special reason you want that mid pipe? its way over priced and you have better/ cheaper alternatives. Not being a dick just tyring to help you save a little money.

It is a bit on the steep side but worth every penny imo. I love mine and glad that a got one. Plus, it is the only company selling a catted H pipe.

It's the best catted H you can get. I have had mine for almost three years paired with magnapacks and love it. Though next year I will be going with a VRS catted X-pipe along with some LT headers.

any special reason you want that mid pipe? its way over priced and you have better/ cheaper alternatives. Not being a dick just tyring to help you save a little money.

After listening to a bunch of exhaust systems I decided to go with a "H" pipe. The guys in local Stang club have many different combo's. I don't want an "X" pipe. While I realize the "X" pipe is probably good for more ponies it's really all about the sound for me. I also listened to a MAC prochamber. It did sound good. I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for. I also know exhaust sound is subjected to what you like. I'm also going to order some Bullitt style pedals from MRT. I really want the "classic" muscle car sound. I know it will flow better than the stock midpipe so I should pick up some ponies. I appreciate the question and your not being a penis. Thanks. Pearl02.