CAI

hey everyone... im just wondering if there are any true noticeable dyno proven gains from cold air intake systems besides the JLT system. A lot of guys say they dont really do anything than dress up the engine bay and i just wanted to know if this was true. can i just get away with a k&n filter? i already have an accufab plenum/TB combo. thanks for all your input!

• Sponsors (?)

First mod I did was a Mac Straight Shot and the only noticible gain was that I could hear it if I turned off the radio. I was happy about getting it when I put it in, but now I kind of wish I would have put my money elsewhere. The car has never been dyno'ed so I couldn't tell you whether I actually gained anything or not..

i noticed a big diffrence up in the top end when i installed my JLT cold air... now im not sure if the drop in will do the same or not but if for nothing else it looks a million times better and i noticed an increase of gas mileage...

best thing it did for me was better gas mileage which was worth it to me but i also spent $40 on an ebay intake but im thinking about asking for a jlt for christmas or bday or something or if i find one used

Steeda CAI here, didnt really notice much, but it takes a lot for me to notice things.. I like it cuz it looks good lol. I'd just find something inexpensive if you dont care for looks. I'd definately do something with the CAI just for supporting other mods, or at least remove the silencer lol