Cant figure out this screeching noise!!!

So this noise i posted about a couple days age as "Squealing Noise" wont go away and i cant figure it out. It is coming from somewhere between the back of the block and the converter... cant figure out where though... its definitely a friction noise... its not the u-joints, not the pullies, and it does it between 15-2500 RPM.. It doesnt do it in park reverse or neutral... only in drive when the car is moving... i put it on jacks and put it in drive and had it up to 5000rpm and cant get it to do it... it will only make the noise when the car is in drive accelerating on the ground and moving.. Please somebody help i just cant figure it out!!!

• Sponsors (?)

No... my old flexplate got all bent and deformed somehow i guess from old age or heat and was grinding inside the tranny... so i put in a new flexplate and converter while i was at it... workd fine for the first two days after i had it back in then started makin this noise

It's all about harmonics (vibrations). I would say yes, that is your problem. You have offset the balance of the rotating assembly. It could result in a audible sound at a specific range of speed. Why did you switch to a new flexplate?

Are you sure a 28oz flex was put in and not a 50oz. I would double check. It would have to be either of the two items you replaced causing the problem sence those are the only things you changed. If it is a 28oz and not 50 get it out and changed back.