Car idles like it has a Aftermarket cam in it.. when it doesnt.. HELP

• Sponsors (?)

Check your harmonic balancer to see if rubber is poking out in the front or back side or if it doesn't spin true at idle. If you see any of this kind of stuff....................................

DON'T drive the car any longer until you get it replaced as a bad one can do very bad things.

If you do a search on the hb you will see they are kind of a weak spot for our cars.

Later
Grady

I'd vote for check your timing. When mine was off it idled like it was cammed out. I set the timing back (it was retarded if I remember right) then it idled perfectly again. But check that balancer too like somebody said, if it's spun, then your timing can't be set right until it's replaced. Good luck.

Tayohs 95Gt said:
My Egr is disconnected... the dude who use to work on my car ****in cut it pinched it shut then welded it closed... it was a jewish move on his half but he goes"i gained u some more hp" n showd me what he did...

Thats Sucks a s s. I was going to vote for the harmonic balancer, I wouldn't think that anyone would do that, especially without saying anything about it before he did it. What an idiot.

clean the mass air as a precaution that made my car idle like it had a bit ass cam in it.. then check to see if any of the spark plug wires are burned or hardened those 2 culprits caused my cam like idle and my shaking