Carlisle 2007 // PICS PICS PICS

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Let me first say, this was buy far the most fun I have every had at a car show weekend. I meant up with Paul (killer) Rich (opal) Dan (riosnake) Troy (yeahlo) Ryan (ProKiller) and some others. Also Kris (my Lightning) showed up, late but better than never.

Awesome to meet up with you guys, tons of fun and great to finally meet you guys and check out your cars. Here are some pics, hopefully some of you guys will post up with some of your pics. Hope you all made it home safely. More of you guys should have made it this year, great times!

Here is a GT500 that followed me the last few miles to the show.

Carlisle001.jpg

Carlisle024.jpg

Carlisle025.jpg

Carlisle028.jpg

Carlisle029.jpg

Carlisle031.jpg

Carlisle032.jpg

Carlisle059.jpg

Carlisle072.jpg

I'll let someone else explain this!

View attachment 382951

Us Stangnetters representing on Sunday!

Carlisle043.jpg

Carlisle037.jpg

Carlisle039.jpg

Carlisle045.jpg

Carlisle049.jpg

Carlisle036.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for postin up the pics tom! I'll get some of mine posted up tomorrow probably, but it may end up being a busy night if Paul's dad can meet up. You shoulda posted a pic or two of our "moddin on the show field" lol.

oh and for those who weren't in attendance, the pic of the dude passed out, my friend Eric was havin a hard time recovering from our drinking antics on Saturday night, so he spent a few hours passed out in the grass behind my car today lol. Props to Kris for creative use of extra caution tape :nice:

Thanks for sharing the pics Tom, it was great to finally meet you, as well as Rich and Dan for the first time. It was also nice to see Ryan and his dad again, it had been a while since I had seen them last.

I must say that everyone one of your cars look better in person than they do on the net, and they look damn good on here. Its always great to see members cars and their owners in person as it gives you a better feel for the time and effort put into them and its always good to put a name with a face.

Meeting you guys made the countless hours I spent over the last two weeks trying to get the car ready all worth it. I almost threw in the towel more times than I can count, but I'm so glad now that I didn't and that I was able to be there in person with the car.

Next year we all need to stay at the same place, maybe we can help Dan and his freind from being scammed by the locals! LOL!

172742.jpg

172743.jpg

172744.jpg

172745.jpg

172746.jpg

172747.jpg

172749.jpg

172750.jpg

172751.jpg

172752.jpg

172753.jpg

172754.jpg

172758.jpg

172759.jpg

172760.jpg

Very nicely done guys :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: Tom how come there are no pictures of your engine bay??:shrug:

I think I might have to try and go next year. :nice:
Is there any pics of other cars.

And did anyone win anything?

here are a couple pics of his bay
img1994iv5.jpg

img1995pf9.jpg

one more of the buddy in rough shape lol
img2000jb3.jpg

Tom took 3rd in the 1994-1998 Cobra class:nice:

Too bad nobody has any pics of the transvestite 4v turbo thunderbird owner, wow...I think that thing will plague my bad dreams for a while.

And the locals may have tried to scam us, but hey...in the end they were the ones who got stuck with a $60 bar tab :owned:

I have pics of the rest of the show somewhat, I'll try to get a few up later tonight

Like these guys said, it was a real pleasure to meet everyone and to see there cars in person. Pics dont do any of them justice, upclose they are even sweeter than they appear in the pics.
Paul Im glad we gave you the incentive to get the car back on the road after its long slumber.
Tom your car is utterly ridiculas, the detail work you have done is out of this world.
Dan's car is absolutely sweet, the rio red just pops.
Ryan it was great to see your car and to meet you also, the power adders you and tom are sportin really have me thinking.
Troy the SVO is bad a$$, wish you had the yellow car with ya but I guess ill catch it another time.
Between my wife and myself, I ended up w/ almost 700 pics. I only went through them quick so i will post a few until I can really go through them.

View attachment 382872
View attachment 382873
Show field mods to dans car.
View attachment 382874
View attachment 382875
View attachment 382876
Ryan AKA prokiller
View attachment 382877
View attachment 382878
View attachment 382879
View attachment 382880
View attachment 382881

95Opal, your car looks so sweet id love to see it in person, maybe next year.
You got my vote for the sweetest ride on Stangnet!

Paul, Once your car is completly finished you will then have my sweetest car of Stangnet award, I really love that Cerveni's bumper. Hope you can make the Stel Valley Nats in Quaker cause I want to see the car in person!

hey guys even though i don't own an SN cobra it was good to meet up with some of you guys...you made me actually want to buy one even more than being around toms car all of the time, i'm glad you all made it home because tom and i ran into a ton of traffic on the way home and there was a huge pile up on 78 with a few dead and they closed both sides of the highway. We took a detour around it and it was like driving through san francisco and i was trying to go down roads that tom could drive down, i lost him on a few because the bumper woulda probably fallen off but we finally made it.

All of your guys cars are amazing looking and it was good to see them in person after lurking on your boards for a bit.

i'm soooooooo pissed now i missed you guys on sunday. I got up sunday morning feeling like absolute crap. I think the heat and walking got to me because when we got home saturday night, i ate, then crashed. I woke up sunday morning at 6, puked. went back to sleep, got up at 7, tried to eat, puked. went back to sleep, got up at 10 felt okay enough to drive. got up to carlisle by like 1-2, but you guys were already gone.

i'll post up the few pics i have. now seeing all those pictures of all the cars together it really really pisses me off.

great times though, i'm glad I got to go on Saturday and meet up with everybody. As said before, seeing everybody's car in person is much better than pictures. Tom, my dad hasn't stopped talking about how clean your car is. and he wants to tear my engine out and smooth out the engine bay like Rich's.

good times had by all!