CD's getting stuck in Mach 460

• Sponsors (?)

Mine did it when i purchased the car but that lasted only a couple days or so. Have you considered purchasing an aftermarket cd player? To keep it looking stock maybe go with the Chameleon (sp?) to keep the radio setup completely black. Additionally, it would make the speakers sound worlds better.

AHH. ive had the same problems. its really easy to get the cd out. you just push the cd thats in there with another cd... and it should pop out fairly easy.

glad to hear you all had the same problems.

PWN_JOO said:
Mine did it when i purchased the car but that lasted only a couple days or so. Have you considered purchasing an aftermarket cd player? To keep it looking stock maybe go with the Chameleon (sp?) to keep the radio setup completely black. Additionally, it would make the speakers sound worlds better.

Yes I have. But Im not sure which one would work best with the Mach 460. My neighbor got one for his 98 GT and the ohms are different then the speakers so the sound is all messed up. Any recomendations? Oh and I wouldnt want to spend any more then $300 on it.

yeah same problems here too, one time i put a burnt cd in there with a label on it the first week i had my car and it got stuck and messed stuff up BAD.:bang: ford got me a newone under warranty. it still wont eject cds right tho.....

When I first got my Vert mine were sticking like hell and I took it in to the Dealer. I was lucky that the stereo guy was working that day and they replaced the unit while I waited (it only took the guy like 30 min!). However, Ford sent out a notice over a year ago not to use "stick on labels" if you are using CD's that you burned yourself. That was my problem...