Cell Phone Mount for Blackberry

RogaDanar

Jan 16, 2008
I searched around on the forums a bit and couldn't find this info:

Does anyone have or know of a good cell phone mount (Blackberry Storm) for their Mustang GT (2006)?

I'd like to mount the phone between the two vents above the center console since I'll need to use the A/C plug to charge the phone, though if anyone has a better suggestion I would certainly listen.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I searched around on the forums a bit and couldn't find this info:

Does anyone have or know of a good cell phone mount (Blackberry Storm) for their Mustang GT (2006)?

I'd like to mount the phone between the two vents above the center console since I'll need to use the A/C plug to charge the phone, though if anyone has a better suggestion I would certainly listen.

Thanks!

This one fits in the cup holder up to 3 1/4" diameter. Im not exactly sure how big the small cup holder is in the s197 but they also have the ones that use the suction cups.

Arkon Cup Holder Cell Phone / PDA Mount (SM223) - BlackBerry Storm Accessories (BlackBerry 9530)

05wolfkiller, thanks for the suggestion.

Since I have a manual shift, anything in the cup holders (including cups!) gets in the way of me shifting. That's basically my only complaint about the interior of the new mustangs! I also would like to look forward rather that down at the phone if I need to use it while driving.

I'll have to keep looking.

Thanks though!

Parrot Blue tooth is the only way to go...hands free and easy to use, I am actually selling 1 so any interest let me know i can tell you about them.
0000008_parrot-bluetooth-car-kit-3200.jpg

Right now, I stand the Storm up right in front of the AC fan speed knob...it fits well there temporarily as it uses the side of the front console for support (except when I turn left, then I hold it).

I'll probably go with the Proclip (though it is a bit pricey) because I want to look somewhat forward if I take my eyes off of the road - and I don't want a suction cup holder.

I agree that the Proclip is a bit pricey. But over the years I have tried many, many holders. The Proclip looks good and works well.
The vehicle mount, provided you don't trade vehicles, will still work a couple of years from now when you get another cell phone and need another device holder.
I am a believer in Proclip and they have mounts for almost anything.