Check out my future paint job....

cas69aus19

Sep 14, 2005
B-town NV
I am leaning towards this quite a bit.. I had it done and now i have the software and i am going to tinker with it a bit more. Let me know any ideas or thoughts...
212743013ful2l741px.jpg

I know it is far from the usual mustang paint job but i like it.

Attachments

• 212743013ful2l741px.jpg
    212743013ful2l741px.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

IMHO No I don’t like it but I am more of a traditionalist. When I first saw it I thought Mopar (must be a Dodge in the wood shed):lol:. But it looks like cool software what is it?

good job, but it may look a little better if you utilize the existing lines of the mustang rather than going against them. I'll post of pic of what im talking about if I can find it on my puter. (Im at work not sure if it's here or at home)

You know what sucks about that to.... I have been thinking about this design for a couple months and the other day while sitting on the pot flippin through a mag. I saw Chips 05 with almost the same paint scheme. I was very dissapointed, and knew i would catch crap when i posted it.

I agree with the traditional look, but i am just a young kid and very interested in trying new things(i dislike going with the norm).

The program is photoshop. Give me a couple weeks then i will be doing photoshops here on the forum.

Like have the straight part of it sit on the upper line and then have it slope down through the door latch to the front.

Because right now it is touching both the upper body ling of the cab, and the line that is just above the rear marker light.

I'd flip the grey with the straight horizontal line being on the bottom and have the top line sorta follow the quarter top. Ditch the side scoop, the Mustang script and the tri-bar pony. Maybe clean it up a bit more by removing the quarter marker light/reflector.

DarkBuddha said:
I think something similar but a bit more subtle would be nice... you know, less is more kinda thing, like this:

foosified69coupe9fh.jpg

Did someone say Foosified??? ;)

Wow, I wasn't digging his concept necessarily, although I knew something about it had potential. You hit the friggin nail on the head! I still wonder, however, simply form a curiosity standpoint, how your rendering would look with the following deviations:

1. With the silver stripe wider and following the upper fender bodyline. The bottm line on the silver is perfect without a doubt.
2. If the silver stripe does not go all the way up to the upper bodyline, how about having it match the upper bodyline perfectly but only a few inches lower in all areas? Does that make sense? Let me say it another way. Your bottom body line is perfect as I have stated. What would it look like if you absolutely mimiced the angles of the upper body lines but dropped them down between 1" and 4" (guesstimate)?

Oh, one other thing. I'd drive the hell out of the car you rendered. Foose, are you monitoring?

Attachments

• foosified69coupe9fh.jpg
    foosified69coupe9fh.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 68
wow, i don't know what to say...That is incredible. That is what i was looking for. Just a bit curious of how it would look like with what 65up2d8 was saying

wow, is all i can say
its not a rag top, if that is how you left it(i think that is what it is called)

Hey darkbuddha could you send me a pic of that car un modified....