Check Out think paint job! JR and RC you guys need to step up your game.

• Sponsors (?)

personally i'm not a fan. i think M3s shouldn't be tampered with.

also, if it's not illegal, it should be. having ridden behind a pickup truck with a chrome plated tailgate, at night, with a migraine...it's hell. your lights shine back in your eyes no matter how far back you get. ( i was on a two lane road with no passing oppurtunities to clarify why i didn't just get away from the guy)

94SC50 said:
Trust me dude.....I've been looking for some of that paint since I saw these pics. :D

benz1.jpg

benz2.jpg

:rlaugh: Only JR would look for that color. I see the price and say fck it. I think JR paint still looks better. On a mustang at least. JR what color was you car originally.?

Dustin

Seems almost James Bondish doesn't it? lol anyways it's quite crazy and the paint itself I'm sure would be expensive enough to buy a whole fleet of stock painted mustangs.. which makes it not worth it to me

I'll stick with mint black ;)

This is 97 M3 , this was my project car, I bought this car in Germany cheap, fenders was mess up so I change whole body with one from 86 M 325i , it looks like just M power 320i/323i/325i

It was cheapper to get this body kit than fix old one, I didn't want bondo , (this BMWs have double body shet metal or what ever you call that,so its hard to play with body,

Here is my little 2.2 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Seth5.0/Uspomene/ernan26.jpg