Check out this very unique 94-95

• Sponsors (?)

Numbles said:
Now I gotta ask, why do people have those dash pads on their cars. Is it because of ........ Im at aloss I have no idea why you would have something like that. Someone fill me in.

They're so so ugly..... :puke:
He just has bad taste...note the mud flaps.

The Aussie cobra has extra lights because of the regulations there I think.
I think the fog lights look sweet on a darker color here is a true blue.

02_cobra.jpg

i kind of like those extra fog lights on the cobra, i think they look pretty cool and different. i wouldnt mind getting that front bumper and lights if i had a cobra like that.

The extra fog lights are for Aussy regulations, if in fact, that is an Aussy car. And, yes, and others have said, the shift pattern is the same. When I was in France, I got to drive a car there, which by the way, 99.99999% of the cars are manual, and its the same. I noticed, however, on the tour bus we were on, the reverse is beside the first gear, like someone else said earlier. IMO, the red on black looks good, but I would only want it if the red was yellow! Anyway, nice cars none-the-less. :nice:

cb18201 said:
i kind of like those extra fog lights on the cobra, i think they look pretty cool and different. i wouldnt mind getting that front bumper and lights if i had a cobra like that.

I agree I like the lights,If I had one mine would get the lights too!!
I went to Carlisle all fords 2 years ago and the Dash plack they gave out has a cobra with the extra lights in the bumper!! I always wondered about it and thought the artist just added somthing extra, Now I know what it is!! I think they are Very cool and a Great way to set Off your car here in the states!
Being different is a good thing sometimes :nice:

i wonder since the hoop prop level is on the same side as ours, is the trunk prop button in the glove box over there or is it like on the dash to the left of steering wheel like ours.

I don't own a Mustang, so don't critisize, but I didn't know that there was a trunk pop button on the dash next to the steering wheel. That is an odd place. I have a T-Bird, and mine is in the console in the middle. My moms is in the glove box. Thats kinda cool. Unique too! :nice:

Ice Hawk said:
.I noticed, however, on the tour bus we were on, the reverse is beside the first gear, like someone else said earlier.

That what you see is

R 2 4
|-|-|
1 3 5

or

R 1 3 5
|-|-|-|
--2 4
I use to be truck driver back in Europe, and I drive all kinda trucks small one to big one, and they have all kinda gear box

About cars with auto , 97% old cars -95 have stick shift(manual) but newer cars like Merc, Audi, BMW have many auto for nice ride, it's easy and cheapper build Manual tanny than auto ,in Europe don't have that much lights, stop sign like here every 100ft :bang: thats why cars in USA have that many auto tranny