Chicane Cobra Center Exhaust, anyone?...

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmm...the Chicane ad does say it will fit any '99-up with an '03 Cobra rear bumper.

attachment.php

Why do you guys have to do this to me? I told myself that I was already done for the year with the cams, valvesprings, nitrous and suspension bits and pieces waiting for install and then you have to go an post something like this :D

nickthegenius said:
Hmmm...the Chicane ad does say it will fit any '99-up with an '03 Cobra rear bumper.

showthread.php

Why do you guys have to do this to me? I told myself that I was already done for the year with the cams, valvesprings, nitrous and suspension bits and pieces waiting for install and then you have to go an post something like this :D

its a consipracy :)

Yea, They can make it work with any Cobra bumper, but with a little work though. I love the look of that center exhaust. Believe it or not though, you lose a couple of hp and lbsft of torque with the center pipes. Someone has dyno results to prove. I saw that ad car the other day and it looks fantastic in person. Somewhere around 520 hp to the rear wheels!

:nice:

StoneV10 said:
I just recieved two new rears yesterday :p

Dsc01304.jpg

Dsc01305.jpg

I will try to make one soon, the car is not much to drive on the street. Very crude and not real smooth. It all works great on a road course, but not real well in street driving. I am in the process of reworking a few aspects of the car. Such as fixing oil leaks and rebuilding the brakes. I had the exhaust redone, putting tailpipes back on to replace the dumps. I have also put some interior back in.

Those look awsome :hail2: !!! To bad they don't make in 18" :shrug:

Attachments

• Dsc01304.jpg
    Dsc01304.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Dsc01305.jpg
    Dsc01305.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 85