Cobra Killer Kit

00s281sc368 said:
apparently all other KB setups, the chip does not need any changes. KB make it right the first time.
Your'e joking, right? KB is a great product and a great company but the chip is always right the first time? I'm sure your'e very happy with your KB but that simply isn't true. There's not a blower manufacturer on the earth that hits the tune dead on every time.

• Sponsors (?)

micool, my plan is to get the cobra killer kit from T&J, so would i have to take it to the dyno tune? I would love to drive down but if that doesnt work out then i will have to go somewhere around here in NJ

mustangmike23 said:
micool, my plan is to get the cobra killer kit from T&J, so would i have to take it to the dyno tune? I would love to drive down but if that doesnt work out then i will have to go somewhere around here in NJ
It's always a good idea to put your car on a dyno to make sure af ratio is in check imo. The kit is well thought out and is on hundreds, if not thousands by now, of cars............it's proven itself time and time again. You could go to your local shop to make a few passes on their dyno to make sure all is well for a reasonable price since you wouldn't need them to tune the car.

That being said there are many people that never visit the dyno with this kit and are comfortable with it mainly bc of the adaptive tune.