Could it be true? Got an email about the rarity of my car.

• Sponsors (?)

RedStallion43 said:
Dammit it seems like everyones car is more rare than mine 1 of 425, where are all these damn white interiors at! I never seen one

To be honest, I don't know.
Maybe it has something to do with location? :shrug:
I can see where white interiors in maybe, Miami and California would be popular...

but i've often wondered the same thing man

Caldwell said:
To be honest, I don't know.
Maybe it has something to do with location? :shrug:
I can see where white interiors in maybe, Miami and California would be popular...

but i've often wondered the same thing man
EXACTLY!!! canadians dont want white seats....pshhhh...it blends in with the snow too much....u ever look out at your car and be like OH **** IT SNOWED....oh wait, thats my top....

stprorolla49 said:
EXACTLY!!! canadians dont want white seats....pshhhh...it blends in with the snow too much....u ever look out at your car and be like OH **** IT SNOWED....oh wait, thats my top....

HAH! Easy there NJ... you've probably had more snow than we have this winter.
*hoping not to jinx that one*

1 in 60 here :nonono:
I wanted to be in the 40's.
Bullchit I'm selling then.

trader2.jpg

Attachments

• trader2.jpg
    trader2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 72
SeventyMach1 said:
I've always wondered .... what's up with the pictures like that? It's like the camera focused in on the car ..... and everything else is a little blurry. :shrug:

Well there is such thing called the aperture with cameras...
it's based on the concept of letting light into the camera.

because the focal length is determined in the picture (being the car)
everything else gets blurry like your eye would focus on something

so say of a photograph there are 2 people, one person is standing right in front of you and the other is 30 feet away
you can tell the camera to focus on either figure, while the other one will be blurry...

OR

You can just blur out everything with adobe
:shrug: