Custom Emblems? Can you buy them?

• Sponsors (?)

"I have a mustang and very little self confidence"That should be your tattoo...oh wait I see you already have one, you must train quite hard...such the development.
View attachment 376494

Me the one lacking self confidence? I think its you buddy. I think you could of tapped a better chick then this....

View attachment 376495

But considering you look like this.... maybe not.
View attachment 376496
SHes to good for you man, you better hold on to her.

Son..he quoted me...how I envision your existence, sad really..no man should wear tights, oh but right your mom told you "it's what all the kids are wearing" right?
Sure I'm right, and you're such an idiot.

Three pics of the same fat girl....honestly have you been masterbating to that one and keep posting it accidently? Lord you're inadequate...you should spend more time looking at ways to improve yourself. Idiot.

Dude what did i tell you about posting pictures of yourself. Plus i dont' look like you.

Wow. :hail2:

You totally :owned: me with that comeback. :rolleyes:

You might as well used "My dad is bigger than your dad". Or "I know you are but what am I". If you're even going to attempt to play with the big boys, atleast make a fockin' effort at saying something remotely amusing or insulting. Just put a little bit of effort into it. :shrug:

The only one on StangNet that knows what I look like is Franky :banana:

Wow. :hail2:

You totally :owned: me with that comeback. :rolleyes:

You might as well used "My dad is bigger than your dad". Or "I know you are but what am I". If you're even going to attempt to play with the big boys, atleast make a fockin' effort at saying something remotely amusing or insulting. Just put a little bit of effort into it. :shrug:

The only one on StangNet that knows what I look like is Franky :banana:

Ha speaking of that, look at this dip ****s idea of a come back.

and continue to post.....oh by the way...if clues were shoes son, you'd be barefoot. Dumbass.

Now that is terrible. Hes a retard lol. duh duh duh deeer!

Anymore lame attempts at flaming us, feel free. DMAN and I have done what we came here for. We've derailed your thread, pissed you off, and made you look like an idiot in front of hundereds of people. :nice:

View attachment 376492
This thread is done. I've washed my hands of it. Someone please close this chit.

Thanks.

I kind of agree here... lets see the S trim, I have seen the emblams and even made mention of it a LONG time ago how you were sporting them, and there wasno SC under the hood. I think emblams are a bad idea, because kids get ahold of the idea and think it makes their cars look like race cars, when in truth it doesn't.