Dealerships Are Sneaky

Should I...

• Trade in my current Focus and Keep it

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Well Drive it like I stole it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I really need one of those. Problem is three kiddos in day care......

My kids are 22 and 19 lol

Mine is a 2010 i gave 16k for it. I got a really good deal because it had 161k on it when I bought it. Miles do not scare me.
The guy that owned it is a construction superintendent he drove it 30k the last year he had it, driving from chicago to indianapolis all year.

Prior to that it was highway miles to other jobs.
The interior is like new and exterior is pretty flawless save for some chips on bumper from rocks. It has 186k on it now. Still runs great.
The car fax is like 12 pages because he had it at the dealer every 3k since new getting it serviced. He just put new brakes and new nitto tires on before he traded it in on a new platinum f150

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

That truck looks awesome for 186k.

Thanks. I take good care of it as did the prev owner. i did install a 2" leveling kit last summer.
I also installed an amp and 2 10" subs running off factory radio. It doesnt leak anything or use any oil. It has the original 5.4 in it and it sounds as good as a new one. No rattles or ticks.

But I got the 2017 GT with the performance pack for the less the the GT price with leather interior.

Also they gave me almost the remaining principal value of the focus even through the KBB is almost 4 grand less but an empty fuel tank.

IMG_4850.JPG

Reactions: 8 users
But I got the 2017 GT with the performance pack for the less the the GT price with leather interior.

Also they gave me almost the remaining principal value of the focus even through the KBB is almost 4 grand less but an empty fuel tank.

IMG_4850.JPG

Congrats! Enjoy it.

IMG_4850.JPG

Is that the orange or red?

I know this is off topic, but speaking of focuses...

I was at the Atlanta NMRA race over the weekend and we ran into a guy we know. He bought one of the new Focuses with a turbo, all wheel drive. It ran a 13.3, which I thought was pretty good. This guy use to race coyote stock, has a GT350R and could not stop talking about how much fun the focus was. It looks a little ricer, but 350 HP from a 2.3L is pretty impressive.

Joe

Reactions: 4 users
I know this is off topic, but speaking of focuses...

I was at the Atlanta NMRA race over the weekend and we ran into a guy we know. He bought one of the new Focuses with a turbo, all wheel drive. It ran a 13.3, which I thought was pretty good. This guy use to race coyote stock, has a GT350R and could not stop talking about how much fun the focus was. It looks a little ricer, but 350 HP from a 2.3L is pretty impressive.

Joe

My boss has the front wheel drive turbo focus st I think its called. He auto crosses with it. It a fun car. I imagine the awd is even more fun.

My boss has the front wheel drive turbo focus st I think its called. He auto crosses with it. It a fun car. I imagine the awd is even more fun.
I wanted the ST and RS before they came to the US.
Top gear/Grand Tour has done a few episodes on them and Festiva ST

But I rather the Mustang for the same money ish

IMG_4865.JPG
IMG_4866.JPG
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4869.JPG
IMG_4870.JPG

Dealer is swapping out the cloth for leather

IMG_4871.JPG

And here's the Focus

IMG_4872.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
You made a good choice, you have (had) a plain jane Focus similar to my father-in-law's. While they do zip around ok for what they are, and I have no doubt the AWD turbo car is actually really fun, the Mustang takes the cake from what you had. Enjoy man!

You made a good choice, you have (had) a plain jane Focus similar to my father-in-law's. While they do zip around ok for what they are, and I have no doubt the AWD turbo car is actually really fun, the Mustang takes the cake from what you had. Enjoy man!

Thanks yeah I'm still getting used to the different feel of PP vs the GT. The PP stops faster than I'm use too haha