Decided To Wait

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by jaki30, Jul 10, 2013.

  1. After getting some ridiculous pricing for a 2007-2009 GT convertible, I decided to hold off on purchasing a vert until the Oct/Nov/Dec timeframe.
    I expect prices to be a bit more reasonable at that time.
    Expect to be prowling the forum for any and all info on a S-197 purchase as I am totally unfamiliar with the newer Mustangs.
  2. I'm sure you can probably save a couple bucks but these car hold their value very well. Good engines, great styling and really really good build quality compared to previous gen Mustangs.
  3. What state are you in. Im seeing a couple thousand to a few thousand dollars in difference depending on the state. My GT/CS in cali is going for 22 to 23 but in Arizona 18 or 19k....
  4. I have an issue with paying $20k for GT that is 8 model years old and they built thousands of them, at least
    here in Virginia. Especially when the car is sold 'as is' with no warranty.
    That is why I am considering going with a 2011/2012 V-6 convertible still under warranty with most of the
    options available on a GT.
  5. I agree on the build quality. I had 93k on my '08 bullitt until it was totaled last month. It was a great car. I just got another '08 with 77k and it drives like new.