Delivery guy dropped off a big surprise

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
I was at work and my brother calls me and says you got a delivery so I rush home on my lunch break to find this....I purchased this car from North Carolina from a great guy at the corral, it's a roller, car has full road race suspension tubular k-member, tubular control arms, tokiko struts, shocks, eibach kit. It's my new little toy!..Motor will be in it this weekend!

View attachment 460961
View attachment 460963

• Sponsors (?)

HoodStrype said:
AWSOME!!!

-You didn't get that car from Panama City by any chance did you???

nope, nothing done to the motor since it doesnt have one :) I bought it as a roller, I didnt have the money for a complete low mileage cobra but I really wanted either a 99-04 GT or a 93 Cobra, so one night me and my buddy were searching corral and found this I had to have it for the price, it needs a few things but other than that I have a real cobra with just my own modified motor. The guy I bought it from has another black 93 cobra he wanted all the suspension mods and was going to put this back to stock instead he sold it as is.

I have got to be one of the most jealous people on this board, right now. I have been looking for a stock 93 cobra for about a month now. Seriously looking for about 3 weeks. A couple days ago, I kinda gave up, as it seems all the Cobra's are in the US....and deep into the US.
I have a guy in Texas that would take me up on my 'Trade Deal'. However......It's in Texas and not near original. We'll see.
Until I become a Cobra brother of yours, nice fuggin' car, Pal. Black on grey...Very, very nice!!

~Jeff

Curious to what you paid. Always wanted a 93 cobra, but figured I would be happier with a gt I modified to taste. Still would love to get one bone stock, just cant talk the old lady into it.

bottlfed92 said:
I have got to be one of the most jealous people on this board, right now. I have been looking for a stock 93 cobra for about a month now. Seriously looking for about 3 weeks. A couple days ago, I kinda gave up, as it seems all the Cobra's are in the US....and deep into the US.
I have a guy in Texas that would take me up on my 'Trade Deal'. However......It's in Texas and not near original. We'll see.
Until I become a Cobra brother of yours, nice fuggin' car, Pal. Black on grey...Very, very nice!!

~Jeff

Well, this one is far from stock since it's missing the engine and has all those mods :p

mansonozz said:
Well, this one is far from stock since it's missing the engine and has all those mods :p

LOL....I should say 'looks' stock. The one in question has been modified to look like a 93 'R'. :rolleyes: . I'm a huge fan of 93 cobra exteriors, including the factory wheels. :p

~Jeff

that looks a lot like the cobra i sold a guy on the corral not long ago, who lives in concord, nc, but then it had an engine, and tranny. that car however was a theft recovery, and had a tubular k member, eibach pro kit, tokico 5 ways, mm c/c plates, alum rad, with electric fan, a pushed in cowl, and a cracked rear bumper cover.