Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

well it would have been around 450 i believe but i went ahead and got the rear-end rebuild kit put in so it was like $550 total.

This was one of the most expensive places i knew of but it had the best Reputation. So i would rather pay a pretty penny for a TOP KNOTCH job then to get a job that doesn't cost that much by people with little or no rep.

DTS charges $250 for labor to do a gear install... which means with a good install kit (about $70 - $90) and a set of gears ($140 shipped if u know where to look) your lookin at about $450 +... I hear they're good... but hard on the wallet! That's why I'm still lookin for a cheaper way to get my gear in...

Hey im from farmington hills...Havent been on here for a while. I have a high 10 second 88 lx hatch...Any 11 or 10 second cars from around the metro detroit area on here? I hang out at randazzos on friday/saturday nights when it starts to get nice out and all the salt is rinsed off the road after a few good rains.. I used to frequent gratiot when my car was more streetable but the fuel cell only holds 8 gallons....by the time i get home its basically empty. Ntm there isnt much out there that can really hang with me... Telegraph on the other hand is a bit better.

Can't hang with you my ass. I'll smoke you with the Geo, tall kid.. haha..
I used to have an 89 LX Hatch.. but I traded the rear end for a geo metro cuz the trans went.. I haven't decided what kinda car I'm gonna buy for this summer.. could possibly by another mustang though.. but we all hang out at Randazzos..

5pointwhoa said:
Hey im from farmington hills...Havent been on here for a while. I have a high 10 second 88 lx hatch...Any 11 or 10 second cars from around the metro detroit area on here? I hang out at randazzos on friday/saturday nights when it starts to get nice out and all the salt is rinsed off the road after a few good rains.. I used to frequent gratiot when my car was more streetable but the fuel cell only holds 8 gallons....by the time i get home its basically empty. Ntm there isnt much out there that can really hang with me... Telegraph on the other hand is a bit better.

What color is your car? Ive probably seen it out there before. I hang out there just about every friday and saturday. Gratiot til about midnight, telegraph til about 4 heh.

hot rod power tour

Alright it's decided I'm taking my car on the hotrod power tour this year...
I was wondering if anyone in the greater metro area or anywhere in the state was goin...? I'm lookin to hook up with some people to drive down to Arlington texas for the start.. It ends up at lambeau field in green bay wis.
Any one who wants to tag along or ride with..pm me...
My car is nothin special just a basic bolt on gt.... Anyway hope some one from the d will be goin.... let me know!!!! :nice:

Me and visa are about to do business again. Coast High Performance is the destination for my money, and what I get in return is a nice forged internal street machine with the potential for mid 12's this summer. like what the sig says "it's not stock" :spot: :banana:

I go to Gratiot every once in awhile and I've been out on Telegraph once at the McDonalds but I heard that the police are starting to break that up more?

I'll definately be game to meet up with some of you, I just got to get the trans fixed first.

Do any of you guys know a good place in the area to get your car weighed?