did you guys know.......

mustangjoe87 said:
Stop having gay sex ? :shrug: I mean it's worth a try.

J/K:D
sofa.gif
ha ha...he he ho ho...bahhhhhhh ha he ho ha ho ha.....man you gotta be twins, no one person be that dumb :)

• Sponsors (?)

Ah you again..like I told you and your buddy in the previous PM you sent...In regards to your previous question:

"DO YOU LIKE ANYONE WHO SENT YOU THIS PM AS MORE THAN JUST A FREIND? CIRCLE YES OR NO."......
PLEASE NOTE I HAVE CIRCLED NO! AND WILL NOT BE REQUIRING YOU TO SEND ME ANYMORE PM'S...THAT INCLUDES ANYMORE OF YOUR "FANCY DRESS" PICTURES.

DMAN302 said:
Ah you again..like I told you and your buddy in the previous PM you sent...In regards to your previous question:

"DO YOU LIKE ANYONE WHO SENT YOU THIS PM AS MORE THAN JUST A FREIND? CIRCLE YES OR NO."......
PLEASE NOTE I HAVE CIRCLED NO! AND WILL NOT BE REQUIRING YOU TO SEND ME ANYMORE PM'S...THAT INCLUDES ANYMORE OF YOUR "FANCY DRESS" PICTURES.

lmao:lol: rofl:rlaugh:

Aaron'S'tang said:
:nice: Sometimes during intercourse, my testy get's lodged in my tummy and so I have my girlfriend blow hard from the back side and it pops right out. Works like a charm.

I'm sorry....but that's the funniest damn thing I have ever read.

that's not funny, that's a serious medical problem that needs to be addressed. It's situations like that...that far too often go ignored until it's too late. Sure using your ass as an inflation device for your nutz is working now..but what happens when you need more compression than available to retreive your berries...WHAT THEN MR I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN DOCTORS..HEY TOUGH GUY...

DMAN302 said:
that's not funny, that's a serious medical problem that needs to be addressed. It's situations like that...that far too often go ignored until it's too late. Sure using your ass as an inflation device for your nutz is working now..but what happens when you need more compression than available to retreive your berries...WHAT THEN MR I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN DOCTORS..HEY TOUGH GUY...

Holy **** my stomach hurts

See first your berries won't play nice..now your stomach is hurtin. Even now with all these problems your havin you go and spend all your money on a CB valentine gift instead of a doctor so you can play your Dukes of Hazzard...damn kids...DAMN YOU KIDS.