Do you guys all get stared at when driving?

• Sponsors (?)

At every stop light, every time i drive. Anytime i go to the store etc.... i guess because its loud as hell and rolling around on drag radials.

I usually don't get stared at,but the car does all the time.I get asked "what kind of car is that?" every once in a while ('88 Thunderbird Sport).I tell them it's a Mustang with a body kit.It's a nice looking car.

yeah. Mine has LM1s. Most people are probably annoyed, but every once in a while Ill see someone with a grin on their face. I dont care, i think it sounds like SEX so its staying the way it is.

I once had my last name in silver letters on my wing on my 99 GT and i seen an old lady walk up to my car and say What kind of car is a CINTRON. On my 88 GT i get alot of "hey rev it" or "What 's under the hood it sounds fast". LOVE IT!

I actually haven't noticed a single negetive look in the car.

I have however had a lot of thumbs up, requests for revs, asking to buy the car etc... My car isn't so much loud at idle, but through the RPMs it gets pretty loud and raspy and I think that gets peoples attention.

Every time i drive it, but they're not always good stares.

Haha, yea. +1

I usally get a thumbs up or two when cruising around, and every once in a while the stink-eye from some tree hugger in a Prius or Insight:D

Well then, you can stare back at the Prius owner when their throttle sticks and they run into the back of a pickup truck driven by a fella named "Jim-Bo".

View attachment 230883

I've never been so happy about an automotive recall in my life.

Yeah I get plenty of stares. I think a lot of people, when they think mustang, they don't think 79-93, they think 64-69, and 95-2010. So it surprises them that there are boxy little mustangs out there. I had one guy come up to me and ask me if my '91 GT was a NEW MACH 1 ... ????

I get stares from police. I've never passed a cop that wasn't staring at me :D

+1 and yes from other people as well. While most of the US was snowing yesterday we had a gorgeous day and I drove my car for two hours. Got stopped by a driving instructor at my local track that sold his Mercialago for his 2008 or 2009 AMG "black Series" car. Never seen one before, probably because there are only 300 in existence but man that car was teh sex. Quite a compliment even he noticed the fox and the squeaking belt :D