Do you guys all get stared at when driving?

• Sponsors (?)

I get quite a few thumbs ups, questions from random people at most every gas station, a few offers to purchase every summer. Most recent in my mind was last August, a guy in a lifte Jeep Wrangler pulls up next to me, gives me th grin and nod and says " Dude, that is pretty...sounds nasty, give it hell when the light goes." So I rolled out the clutch in first, glanced over to him and floored it though 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Man...summer can't get here fast enough.

Ah you don't live where you sweat and drive with the a/c on at the same time and don't drive in rain enough to scare the **** out of you...:rolleyes:

yeah true that, florida weather can suck. even on the nicest of summer days when the wind is blowing out of the north you will be sweating balls. no clouds in sight and still a 70% humidity... go figure... thanks florida.:notnice:

Ah you don't live where you sweat and drive with the a/c on at the same time and don't drive in rain enough to scare the **** out of you...:rolleyes:

You don't know how good you have it. Up here, we have to pack away our babies and refrain from driving them for 4-5 months of the year. Even after my car comes out of hibernation in mid-March (if I'm lucky), I still have the Swiss cheese roads to look forward to after Mother Nature has made sure to create a few new potholes. Oh, and we get rain, too.

You know who has it reeeeeeeeeeeal good, though? Those bastages out in AZ. Damn you, Arizonians! :fuss:

You don't know how good you have it. Up here, we have to pack away our babies and refrain from driving them for 4-5 months of the year. Even after my car comes out of hibernation in mid-March (if I'm lucky), I still have the Swiss cheese roads to look forward to after Mother Nature has made sure to create a few new potholes. Oh, and we get rain, too.

You know who has it reeeeeeeeeeeal good, though? Those bastages out in AZ. Damn you, Arizonians! :fuss:

we get it pretty damn good too BTW :p

True for those in Arizona. I garage mine in the summer due to the rain...trust me I feel your pain.:shrug:

I would have argued about how great we have it in az, but I spent last summer in florida, and god lord i'll take 110-115 deg's over 90 with 100 percent humidity any day. humidity is the worst!!!!!!