Do you want a 3.73 rearend?

shawnster

May 17, 2003
Akron, Ohio
I know this is not a tech question but I installed a rear end with 3.73's FMS gears and now my car is too fast to drive! I use the car for a daily driver and the 3.73's are just too much for me..I will trade anyone on here for another rear end with less powerful gears..like 3.27's or 3.08's..I removed the rearend and there is nothing wrong with it..I just cant use it and dont want to put the orginal 2.73 rearend back in it..I live in Akron, Ohio and if you want, you can email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell at 330-714-5016 thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

No Joke..I got to drive this thing 30 miles each way to work and the motor is reving at like 2500 on the freeway..It must be my american thunders is why its so loud but the motor has 150k on it and I want to baby it till next winter so I can put my 347 stroker in it..the rearend kicks a$$ though!! holy crap, when your in 2nd gear and put it to the floor, it sounds sooooo good and lays rubber all over the street!!! if I didnt have to drive it everyday, I would definity keep it

shawnster said:
Jason, I got it and just emailed you back

I might not have wanted everybody to know his name. :D

My motor had over 150K miles on it 6 years ago when I put my 373's in and I've never had a problem. And I drive all over the place. It's my only car. The 347 should be nice though.

If I still had my original 3.27's instead of my 4.10's , I'd trade you in a heartbeat! I live in Canal Fulton , Ohio which is like 45 minutes from Akron. I'm sure some one will trade.

Just keep the gears. It will run a little higher rpm but its not bad. Gas milage wont change much. I have 3.73 gears in my vert and its dail driver. Youll get used to it.

Just keep the 373 rear. I drive my car 1 hr 30 mins about every day to work not real bad at all. Gas mileage not effected much at all. You get used to it. I have off road hpipe and american thunder catback also.