Dyno results- C & L & Predator 91 tune

jpiatchek

Mar 31, 2005
I did my first Dyno this week. I have 5 speed vert with a 91 Predator tune and the C & L CAI. Was 6:30 pm in Mo, about 85 degrees on a dynojet. I had seven runs. The baseline with mods was 279 hp and 294 torque. We were running rich. Had seven runs, mainly adusting fuel and wound up with 287 hp & 302 torque. Picked up about 8 hp over the mods. Evidently the standard 91 tune is pretty mild. Not bad for 1 1/2 hours dyno time. I'm sure there a a few hp more with 93 octane. Had stock exhaust.

• Sponsors (?)

Red pony

Yes, He downloaded onto the Predator for me. At least he said he did. Have not fiddled with it since. Have no doubt he did what he said. He also stores them on his computer for you. He said I could still go in and adjust the parameters of this new tune if I wanted. So I guess I can still use higher octance and advance the timing, ect.

Just moving this to the top for the member who was questioning the use of the C&L system with DiabloSport tuning for 91 Octane fuel.

Customer testimony is always better then a salesman’s opinion.

Also check out July 28, 2005 5.0 Magazine.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
DiabloSport Sales Manager
[email protected]

Just moving this to the top for member RedFireStang05 who was questioning the use of the C&L system with DiabloSport tuning for 91 Octane fuel.

Customer testimony is always better then a salesman’s opinion.

Also check out July 28, 2005 5.0 Magazine.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
DiabloSport Sales Manager
[email protected]