Eleanor

I'd rather imitate a shelby than a mixed up movie car, I did match that bluer grey they show in the shot of the movie car, but the car came off as blue instead of grey so I matched the wheels instead. There was no way I was even gonna bother with those silly blue lights either, don't want it looking like a K-Mart special!!! :lol: Real shelbys didn't have side exhaust, but some did have center exhaust, the eleanor hood is some silly looking aftermarket looking crap I'd rather not imitate either. The real eleanor was actually a yellow 73 or 72, not even a shelby. From the original movie. They should have stuck to a stock shelby in the remake, but probably didn't want to spend the bucks to waste a real car. Guess I shouldn't call it eleanor, but this is what it SHOULD look like. ;) And if you look toward the top of the page, there is a black striped one with the billet grill.

• Sponsors (?)

vyto2 said:
I'd rather imitate a shelby than a mixed up movie car, I did match that bluer grey they show in the shot of the movie car, but the car came off as blue instead of grey so I matched the wheels instead. There was no way I was even gonna bother with those silly blue lights either, don't want it looking like a K-Mart special!!! :lol: Real shelbys didn't have side exhaust, but some did have center exhaust, the eleanor hood is some silly looking aftermarket looking crap I'd rather not imitate either. The real eleanor was actually a yellow 73 or 72, not even a shelby. From the original movie. They should have stuck to a stock shelby in the remake, but probably didn't want to spend the bucks to waste a real car. Guess I shouldn't call it eleanor, but this is what it SHOULD look like. ;) And if you look toward the top of the page, there is a black striped one with the billet grill.
Hmmm may be we should have a naming contest to pick the name of vtyo's photoshop. How about Sally?

Some more eleanor variants by Vyto2. The pink is scaring me though. :lol:

blue-eleanor.jpg

black-eleanor.jpg

yellow-eleanor.jpg

whiteblue_eleanor.jpg

teal-eleanor.jpg

pink-nightmare.jpg

red-eleanor.jpg

orange-eleanor.jpg

green-eleanor.jpg

The pink one is for playboy's playmate of the year! ;) (had to do one to torture you guys, it's the sadist in me!) BTW, sally works fine for me, mustang sally that is! :D

TurboE said:
Those pictures are great, can someone PLEASE send them to someone at Ford. I would be great if they came stock like that or at least half way there.
I sent them to a buddy of mine that's an engineer on Team Mustang in Detroit and one on the Ranger team in Buffalo. Hopefully they'll get passed around.
:spot:

Thanks again marley man!!! Sent some shot's for manicmustangman to look more like the movie car.
Anytime mon.

Bob vtyo let us know when Ford hires you guys.

Wouldn't that be awesome, I'd love to throw down some designs for ford.

Here's the gone in 60 seconds eleanor, once again by vyto.

"This is about as close to the movie car as I'm getting. Refuse to cut the front bumper, too much work. The movie car is a hodge podge of years anyway. Front clip of 65', bumper of 65 cobra R, k-mart blue lights, aftermarket hood scoop, aftermarket side pipes, 67 side scoops, 67 rear clip and tail lights. Did match up your color. Added the k-mart blue lights, hood scoop, side pipes and blanked out the rear exhaust. Better?" --vyto.

real_eleanor_front.jpg

real_eleanor_combo.jpg

real_eleanor_back.jpg

Can someone shrink those Fogs, down a tad, and set them in the lower grill. For some reason it just doesnt look right, without having those center fogs lower. It gives it that lowered look. Dont have to cut the bumper, just fit em in that grill! Watch how bad ass it looks then!

Sure, he could go straight in the next movie, build the perfect eleanor and some one else steals it! Then he has to try to get it back... :p

Marley mon, left you another e-mail at your comcast account, you may want to check it out. ;) Gave you a big file but didn't have time to seperate them. The rear shot should be 12 inches wide, the front shot, 13 inches wide. Combo is at 25 inches. :D