Engine Compartment Maintenance

• Sponsors (?)

My engine area is getting dirty also. With my previous Mustang and my Explorer that I have now I would spray the engine bay with Simple Green and hose it down with a pressure washer, and it comes out clean as a whisle buttttttt with this '05 :shrug: I don't think that would be a good idea with all its electronic this and that. I guess I'll have to get a rag and do it by hand.

Hell, I have been sleepin!! Just wait till some loser tries to argue how their 25K Mustang is superior to a 50K M3 or even better when some idiot tries to tell me how a Boxster is a chicks car. If thats the case then cut off my balls!!

ExCon said:
Hell, I have been sleepin!! Just wait till some loser tries to argue how their 25K Mustang is superior to a 50K M3 or even better when some idiot tries to tell me how a Boxster is a chicks car. If thats the case then cut off my balls!!

what the heck does this have to do with engine compartments? or are you just trying to boost your post count, too? :D

BrewTownVert said:
what the heck does this have to do with engine compartments? or are you just trying to boost your post count, too? :D

Of course he is... he's our resident know-it-all and post wh0re! And without him here things would be boring. We'd have nobody to edemucate us on the superiority of German cars... and we'd have nothing to chat about except Mustangs... :rlaugh:

martimus said:
Of course he is... he's our resident know-it-all and post wh0re! And without him here things would be boring. We'd have nobody to edemucate us on the superiority of German cars... and we'd have nothing to chat about except Mustangs... :rlaugh:
What about French cars? I had a Citroen once that spanked BMW's all over the Champs de Lysee