Roush Ever Have Your Saleen Called an "American Ricer?"

I have had my Saleen referred to as an "American Ricer" in some way or another.

• Yes--my Saleen has been associated with the import tuning industry.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Nope--never happened.

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Nitto 555R on my rears :cool: Y'all are probably going to hate me for this but I sold my "high quality" Saleen wheels and put on some chrome deep dish bullitts instead :eek: I need to take pics soon :D

sy1172 said:
What size were the Nittos, they look bigger than 295/35/18. Were they 305 or 315??

Thanks,

Yes please post pics with the bullits. Why did you do that?

Yep, 305's :D My crappy Saleen wheels the chrome was peeling everywhere and my fronts wouldn't even hold air without a constant slow leak. Pics coming up in a few mins.

2-15-06002.jpg

2-15-06.jpg

2-15-06005.jpg

It was getting dark out so the pics kind of suck. They actually look a lot better in person.

Attachments

• 2-15-06002.jpg
    2-15-06002.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2-15-06.jpg
    2-15-06.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 2-15-06005.jpg
    2-15-06005.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 74
GitDat said:
No comments? :D

I think its safe to say that we all plead the fifth on the grounds we might incriminate ourselves.......:rolleyes:

With that being said, its your car! If that's the look you want and you like it, that is all that really matters! Who really gives a *hit about other peoples opinions?? It sounds kinda selfish, but I've learned over time do what ever makes you happy first and foremost......:nice:

I wish they made deep dish Saleen wheels. If/when they make them that's what I'm putting on there next :cool: The bullitts just don't quite has that same sharp look as the Saleens but my Saleen wheels the chrome peeled all to hell an wouldn't even keep a tight seal for air in the tires anymore :rolleyes: I wanted to try the deep dish look but still prefer the straight 5 star look as opposed to the tappered 5 star like the bullitts.

I wrote a letter to Saleen & to OE Wheels to create Saleen wheels in deep dish format. Anyone else want to join in and send a letter too? :SNSign: