Finally Picture-Worthy!

• Sponsors (?)

I am really thinking of getting dumps fro mine, hows the sound difference in the car?

Honestly, I don't know, because I've never had the tips on. The catback came defective from Magnaflow. However, I didn't realize it until I had hacked off the stock system, and since I needed mufflers, I just put the mufflers on. I'll let you know when I get the tailpipes and tips back on.

What I can say is that the system is very loud without tailpipes, and vibrates the whole car. I like it a lot for short trips, but I find myself wishing for the tailpipes on those 3-hour drives to and from college.

I am really thinking of getting dumps fro mine, hows the sound difference in the car?

Big.

With tails my car was too quiet inside for me, even with the offroad X and Mac's... I like REAL loud exhaust man, its just a personal preference.

My ears literally hurt after the first many drives when I dumped my Mac's. It is DEFINATLY not for anyone, but it is an amazing sound IMO.

Alot deeper, nastier, and throatier sounding than running tail pipes.

Prepare for alot of vibration also, depending on what setup you are running.

I did the same with my Jeep, it has a 4.0 inline 6... closest 6 cylinder motor to sound like its got 2 extra cylinders IMO. I ran a Super 40 Flowmaster dumped underneath the back seat area... sounded nasty as hell...:nice:

Sounds weaksauce with the tailpipe now (from the inside only).

do you have an over drive button on the hammer head shifter like on the stock shifter? I was thinking about getting it but yours is the first I have seen installed.