Finally some pics of my car lowered, w/ new tint and emblems

89five.o

Jul 8, 2005
I finally got around to taking a few. Let me know what you think. :p

quartergoodxe6.jpg

sidegoodux3.jpg

dockgoodjj7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone! And Ryan These rims were fairly inexpensive new so you might still want to look them up. I was able to easily afford them with a summer job. Now the actual things in 18's with a 5 lug conversion :nonono: That'll be a while

Thanks everyone! And Ryan These rims were fairly inexpensive new so you might still want to look them up. I was able to easily afford them with a summer job. Now the actual things in 18's with a 5 lug conversion :nonono: That'll be a while

yeah..if i cant find any pony wheels for a good price...ill have to get a set...pony wheels are going for close to 400 up here...makes me wish i kept mine:bang:

Sorry I'm not sure what the offset is. They're 17 x9's front and back and I needed a small spacer in the front to prevent rubbing. As for the drop, I'm not exactly sure what the specs are. The springs are Ford Racing C springs which I picked up used from a friend. Therefore I believe they are set and will stay at this height. I'm sure that you can find the specs if you look these up.

Nice ride, love the hood. Cant wait till I get mine painted, and would be nice when I can afford some nice wheels too.

That looks exactly like my 91 back in 97...... but I had cobra r's and dugan wing but for some reason that bumper looks rice to me now. Maybe because i have been there done that? And that gap between the grille and lower part of the hood, you would think after all these years cervinis would fix it!