Ford Mustang PS2 Game

• Sponsors (?)

Duh. There's no real profit in a Ford Racing game. Seen Corvette the game? Yeah it makes nothing either. I'm sure Gran Tourismo and Need For Speed made a lot of money....that's why they're made better. Pick up those if you want to play with a mustang in a game. I had a good time customizing a Mustang in NFS:Underground 2. But then again that game is REALLY Rice-a-roni. :notnice:

i've got it and it is a little too simplistic but whatever. It wasn't made to profit big, it was made for enthusiast like you and me to write on some forum about it. Definitely drive the 05 concept, kills everything on the road, and watch out for that 95 GT, he'll put your a** in the wall whenever he can. Enjoy for an hour so, then move into GT4.

Well I just gave it a go. Didn't get far into it, but it wasn't horrible. My only complaints (so far) are how they have to announce the menu you're in and how the cars make like a 90 degree angle when you turn the car.

Wanna play a really bad Ford game? Go to the Ford site and play the free one they got on there. Work your way up from a Focus to a GT40. That is also not bad for the money.....cause its free.

I previously had Ford Racing 2 which is along the same lines so I knew what I was getting myself into. I bought it a while ago, it's okay no Gran Turismo or anything. But if your a Ford fan especially a Mustang fan it's worthy it especially cause it's so cheap, I think I got it for like 10 bucks right when it came out. I has basically every mustang u can think of, it's strictly arcade style, no modding your cars though which kinda sux. :flag:

Pliskin said:
I had a good time customizing a Mustang in NFS:Underground 2. But then again that game is REALLY Rice-a-roni. :notnice:

You don't have to make the cars ricey in NFS:U2 if you don't want to. I know it is BS and that is the only way you can get the "style" points or whatever, but I just kept my mustang stock looking and have an ultra ricey car for all of the special events. You can also play as an '05 GT in GT4, but I haven't had time to play that one as much.

Szlachcic said:
You can also play as an '05 GT in GT4, but I haven't had time to play that one as much.

It's awesome in GT4, they are the best sounding cars in the game easy (just like real life) u can supercharge it or do a N/A buildup, both ways it makes close to 600 hp, I think I have 2 or 3 different ones in my garage, they handle awesome and can hold it's own against much more high profile cars. I also have a '00 R supercharged and N/A build up as well. Not to mention you can get nitrous for them too. Just wish they had more years of the Mustangs, it's just those 2 and an old Shelby, Mustangs don't get much love in that game. They have like 8 different Camaros and 10 different Vettes. :notnice:

Szlachcic said:
You don't have to make the cars ricey in NFS:U2 if you don't want to. I know it is BS and that is the only way you can get the "style" points or whatever, but I just kept my mustang stock looking and have an ultra ricey car for all of the special events. You can also play as an '05 GT in GT4, but I haven't had time to play that one as much.

Yeah I did the same thing. I kept it pretty much stock. I wish they had duck tails and side scoops (not all ricey ones). I get pissed seeing what some people do to the mustang in that game. Looks completely RIDICULOUS.