Found this today... Im not pleased...***New PA Law***

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks Ernie, makes you wonder why there waseting there time on such stuipd crap when each state out there has alot more serious problems then that. In Maine they were working on a law that would make specific ( show cars/only driven so many miles per yr) cars less restricted then reg everyday cars that fall under all the guidelines. Its actually written in the Maine law books that a car/truck can not be altered anyway from factory specifications, tire size, exhuaust...exc exc... but that law is not held up very often but could be if they choose to.

I guess PA has nothing better to do-huh!

Thats sad!!!
i guess-"PA" has nothing better to do!~!!! hey-How about NYC send some crime up your way-and then the police will have something better to do! hahahahaha Instead of the lawmakers having there thumbs up there asses... Break'N balls for no other reason,
Hey-but if your the NYC Police commish. remember-Crime stats in all precincts-hey there down to an all time low, i bleieve like in 1960.... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh right! :notnice:

One guys from local car board call them and they called him back and left him message

This is what he post

"They called me back and they said aftermarket is ok but they are talking about the db. how loud it is,Plus it cant effect Emissions test it has to be good quality Exhaust I guess,Thats what they told me and they said it will take along time to past they told me if it go's throught everybody the last person to sign would be the governor."

If its about the db, then what are all of these Harley owners going to do when their stock exhaust is loud as hell? I also heard they are trying to pass a bill about sound systems. If this is true I doubt it will go through. I hate PA!

I think they tried this a couple of years ago in Mass. and it failed.

While they're at it, could they please also outlaw stickers and overly-large rear wings? I find those much more offensive than loud exhaust