Fox Coupe/vert Ducktail Spoilers!

I am currently working on getting all of the pieces laser cut. The new updated spoilers will have the blade start right behind the decklid just like the petty spoilers do on the new mustangs. This will eliminate any needed trimming and most of the body work. It will make it so the bolt on guys can simply bolt it in an paint it off of the decklid like you're saying and then still provide the option for guys to install it like how it was done on the coupri. Also I will be working on a smooth looking fiberglass ducktail for the notches too that will fit the body lines a lot nice than the cut up pace car spoilers for those that dont want the aluminum ducktail. Im a college kid doing all of this off of working a part time job and paying for school myself so its taking a little longer to get all of this done but I am making it happen.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I am currently working on getting all of the pieces laser cut. The new updated spoilers will have the blade start right behind the decklid just like the petty spoilers do on the new mustangs. This will eliminate any needed trimming and most of the body work. It will make it so the bolt on guys can simply bolt it in an paint it off of the decklid like you're saying and then still provide the option for guys to install it like how it was done on the coupri. Also I will be working on a smooth looking fiberglass ducktail for the notches too that will fit the body lines a lot nice than the cut up pace car spoilers for those that dont want the aluminum ducktail. Im a college kid doing all of this off of working a part time job and paying for school myself so its taking a little longer to get all of this done but I am making it happen.

Sorry if I came off rude. I will say that I definitely respect you putting yourself out there, and trying to do something like this at such a young age. There will be those out there that like the Nascar style such as on the coupri, but I am betting you will have a wider market with a fiberglass piece similar to a cervini, or 03/04 cobra style as mentioned. Might as well make both if you are able, and see what happens. Good luck with your business venture, and welcome to Stangnet.