FS/FT: single t-76 turbo kit new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2003
I have for sale or trade a Mustang turbo kit. It was built for a 2v gt to work of stock manifold and/or Shortie headers. Might work for 4v not sure. The Hot Side kit was made by TCI (Turbo Charged Innovations).# This was based on a Hellion T76 kit. It has been hot coated as well. The downpipe is actually brand new Hellion Down pipe.# So this is a complete kit from headers all the way to turbo and turbo back to exhaust merge.# It was built to work with a qa1 and dnd K member. It might fit with stock k member and or upr but not sure. The turbonetics turbo is new and has been hot coated, the ar is .96, T76. The intercooler is a cx racing 3 core and will come with complete piping kit plus extra pieces tubes and couplers. It comes with all t bolts clamps and couplers. The tial blow off is the only item used, but in great condition and has a flange mounted to pipe already. It also has all the oil lines, pressure and return all braided. Oil fitting, restrictors and gaskets included plus extra, even have a bung to be welded to stock oil pan if needed.
Some other misc items included are Heat wrap for the downpipe with metal heat wrap ties, Gasket for Turbo to flange, V band clamp and down pipe clamp, Downpipe exhaust bolts, waste gate open tube (to allow the wastegate to vent to atmosphere, optional)
Only thing absolutely need to make this a complete get is a wastegate, maf and fuel system to support of course. This combo will make will over 700 on modular mustang, if not more.
The turbo kit has never been used. And is an almost identical kit to hellion if not better.
I am looking for a kenne bell# 2.6, 2.8, Procharger F1 or Vortech ysi for 2v.
I would like to sell as complete but might part it out. If I get a offer for kenne bell, I might also have a ported bullit intake as well.# Asking 4000 obo +shipping.
I have lots of pics and can email them, feel free to pm or email me at [email protected]

100_0171.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0156.jpg

intercooler.jpg

100_0363.jpg

100_0366.jpg

tial_BOV.jpg

IMGP0138.jpg

IMGP0145.jpg

100_0370.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status