FS: Versailles 9 inch disc brake rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.

MO351

Founding Member
Jan 14, 2002
MO USA
Located near Joplin, MO.

I've got a 9 inch disc brake big bearing rear end out of a Lincoln Versailles I'm thinking about getting rid of. It's all there but needs rebuilt. I bought it to rebuild and put in my 67 mustang. I'd have to look again but I believe the gear ratio is a 2.79:1 open differential. $400 or would do some horse tradin' for whatever. Maybe goodies for my 67 (C4, fuel tank and lines, lots of other stuff lol). Heck I could use a laptop computer, lol. Let me know what ya got. Run it by me and we'll see what we can do. I WILL NOT ship this thing. It will have to be picked up.

• Sponsors (?)

You can ship it UPS by breaking it down to it's components. I've done one this way. Chunk in one (if the buyer wants an easy to find open diff) The housing in another, brake discs and calipers in a third. Axles in a fourth. Just for y'alls info.

D.Hearne said:
You can ship it UPS by breaking it down to it's components. I've done one this way. Chunk in one (if the buyer wants an easy to find open diff) The housing in another, brake discs and calipers in a third. Axles in a fourth. Just for y'alls info.

i shipped one on a pallet truck freight once. shipping was only around 200-250 bucks, a lot cheaper than one would think. and that was completely assembled with a 3.70 chunk

Status
Not open for further replies.