girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

but i BELIEVE me and Franky need to approve the almighty chosen "staff" since we're the only females around right now.....

and shin kicks dont sound like the normal christmas bonus for an honest upstanding citizen holding an important position such as this paticular one on the best wesite in the WORLD....

so it seems she's just voted you off the island

but i dont knoooww..... you wouldnt lie now would you?

hahaha ok ok

but i BELIEVE me and Franky need to approve the almighty chosen "staff" since we're the only females around right now.....

and shin kicks dont sound like the normal christmas bonus for an honest upstanding citizen holding an important position such as this paticular one on the best wesite in the WORLD....

so it seems she's just voted you off the island

but i dont knoooww..... you wouldnt lie now would you?

He was never really on the island. :rlaugh:

speaking of frankies girl, is that a nighty shes wearing?... if its not dont say its not. but if it is just say it is... cuz i found a spot on a differant island where only she is... and its glorious, i can see it now palm trees sand in our toes the breeze blowing ever so softly through her hair... little baby sea turtles trying to make it to the ocean but the segals are eating there faces off right outta there shells and the only thing that seperates me from her is 6 years and a 12 gauge shot gun... LOL... just playen Frankie.....................................