Good 1/8th mile times for our stock mustangs?

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I am just curious what the best times you may have been able to pull in your stangs when they where stock or stockish. Mine which is pretty much bone stock minus the midpipe pulls 9.8 flat at 72.4mph with a 2.3 60ft on 275/40 falkens at 42psi at 7* timing on 87 octane with 3/4th tank of gas and a box with 2 10's and amp, plus the 168k miles on it(really runs awesome). I love the way it launches never get wheel spin off the line always hooks super nasty and goes. In fact likes to bog off the line if im not careful.

• Sponsors (?)

my best so far is 9.8. but the only time slip i can find is my 9.826 @ 72 mph r/t .386 60 2.142

and i got a stock 94 gt aode, 170k miles, smog/egr delete, flowmasters, spectrum air filter,and 275 bfg t/a drag radials.

i warm the tires and spool it up to about 1700-2000 and most the time i dont spin.butmy trans doesnt really want to shift either. when it shifts it the rpms rise like the torque converter is slipping and then it boggs down.

I pulled a 9.0 out of a convertable when I also had 168K miles. The motor was completely stock and I was also running 7* of timing. I pulled a 2.0 60' on 275/40 Nitto drag radials.

I want to take the stock gears as far as possible. Because Gears are not something i want to do since i take a lot of trips in this car and dont want to kill my 28mpg.:D

dang i wish i had that good of gas mileage i think i get like 16

Well thats 28 highway, but average city driving I get 19-20

I squeeked 8.9's out of my car when it was almost stock.

I had and off road x-pipe, cold air intake and slicks.

That included a pair of 10" subs in the trunk!

Well all I have is a High flow catted X-pipe, even got the stock silincer in and Have a pair of 10" subs also, Kickers with a kicker amp, I love my setup. Hell I love my car. lol