Good stuff about AFP...

STANGBOYTOM

May 3, 2003
Stopped at All Ford Performance today to check out the new place, Looks reall nice. Also stopped to bug Jeff and ask him a quick question about my clutch. It's nice to be able to stop in and say high, and BS a little. I always stop buy and ask questioins and Jeff is always happy to answer, and never gets anoyed, or pissed. ( even though I never have money to spend there)
It's cool to have a place like that here in Vancouver.

• Sponsors (?)

STANGBOYTOM said:
Stopped at All Ford Performance today to check out the new place, Looks reall nice. Also stopped to bug Jeff and ask him a quick question about my clutch. It's nice to be able to stop in and say high, and BS a little. I always stop buy and ask questioins and Jeff is always happy to answer, and never gets anoyed, or pissed. ( even though I never have money to spend there)
It's cool to have a place like that here in Vancouver.

Very true Tom...however, starting on Monday, no customers will be allowed in the Shop area during Business hrs...FYI

Its not like the doors are shut and the blue tarps are being installed....its more of a liability issue and its just too risky to have people in the shop. The showroom will be done soon, and if jeff gets the pole he wants installed then we should all be in for a good time:) But Jeff will still be there just like always, offering opinions and answering questions....(as long as they are nitrous based:)) ...so dont take the news harshly.

Spy pic of the new "showroom"

i might have a nitrous question for jeff in bout a month :D . all tho from the sounds of steve's install dont look like i'll have to many questios tho ....just that one.thanks very much for the offer on the tune jeff but i just could'nt get stuff together in time,but i will make it out tonight just to spectate tho. the camera will be rolling. peace

john