Got my 13 today!

scrming

Aug 9, 2005
Was a good day today.... nice and cool... Car ran great! Did learn a few things. The 100HP shot with the new tires really hits pretty hard. Needed to back down a little on my launch. I also tried letting some air out of my tires.. that seemed to make things worse... best run was with tire properly inflated...

Ok.. now for the numbers...

60' - 2.128
1/8 - 8.878
MPH - 80.27
1/4 - 13.770
MPH - 100.37

Here's the the slip:

timeslip.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

MCMustangMan said:
Scrming,

Maybe I'll make it out to Ubly on Saturday, I can't say for sure since it is my son's 13th birthday weekend and I am not sure what my wife has planned for that, but if I can make it out I will. It would be real cool seeing you make all of us V6'ers proud on the track!!! :D

Well, if you can make it I don't think you'll be disappointed... With Lidio coming there will be some FAST Mustangs! LOL! Might even be something the son would like! LOL!

Excepcion13 said:
You are the man, Scrming! How much have you spent (total) on Performance mods for that time? Anywhere near the extra $5K it would have cost for a GT? I think the Et for a stock GT is 13.5, so you are right there! Awesome!

Well, that 13.5 was with an experienced driver who was probably of average size... I'm neither! LOL!

I've put about $4,000 in performance mods... of course for me the difference between my V6 and a GT was more like 7000 or 8000... I got my V6 for about $1,800 below sticker.... (x-plan). And when I bought my V6, GT were well over sticker... And of course when I bought the V6 I had no idea i'ld be modding it! LOL! It just kind of snowballed!!!