Got new wheels this weekend! Pics!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well finally got new wheels for the car put on this weekend. What do you guys think?

NewWheels.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Tom...They actually look pretty similar to the wheels your sportin now.
BTW.. how bout some of those saleen inserts for my wheels? Also whats up with Epping? Kind of want to start getting some kind of a plan together. Throw me a PM.

Tom...They actually look pretty similar to the wheels your sportin now.
BTW.. how bout some of those saleen inserts for my wheels? Also whats up with Epping? Kind of want to start getting some kind of a plan together. Throw me a PM.

how far from NH are you? ur talking about august 18-19 correct? hopefully i can meet some of u guys up there this year...

edit: i see ur from CT... im so dumb LOL

Yup FFW August 17-18. Maybe we can all get a plan together so we can meet up.
I know its still a month or so away but I would like to reserve a room within the couple of weeks.

Yup FFW August 17-18. Maybe we can all get a plan together so we can meet up.
I know its still a month or so away but I would like to reserve a room within the couple of weeks.

well ill tell you this... im staying in Manchester @ the Best Western(about a half hr ride-ish from teh track) ive been stayin there for about 5 years now and the place is practically booked, if not already booked... i got a mini suite, not sure how big it actually is but i plan on having a decent get together up there with about 10 of my mustang friends...

Its a photoshop pic. Just playing around with you guys, but they do look damn good! lol

Hate to sink your ship Tom but I could tell it was shopped...hehe. Me and photoshop go waaaay back so its hard to fool me anymore.

It does look great though, I think you should get those and just give me the other ones...I think that would work out the best for everyone :D